The possibilities are endless, with Plastimorph you can make your 3D model happen with your bare hands. You can start creating your prototypes- be it a toy model, tools, grips, tepairs, games, costumes, jewelry, robot parts or any DIY projects you have in mind.
With Plastimorph, you can make it happen!
1. Excellent Bio-compatibility
Plastimorph products is compatible in body. fully degrade into CO2 and H2O in 6-12 months in commercial compost
2. Excellent biodegradability
Fully degraded into CO2and H2O in 6-12 months in commercial compost.
3. Be compatible with other plastic resins
Compatible with PE, PP, ABS, AS, PC, PVAC, PVB, PVE, PA and natural rubber well.
Good ductility (Tg: -60°C ) ; Melting point is 58°C -62°C.
How to use Plastimorph?
1. Simply heat the pellets in water to over 42°C (water from a hot tap typically). 2. Leave the pellets to melt in the water until they turn transparent. 3. Remove the pellets from the water and mould by hand (add color at this stage if required) 4. Allow the Plastimorph to cool until solid. 5. Re-heat if further molding is required.
There are 5colors for your selection: Red,Black,Green,Blue,Yellow.
1. Add some coloring master batch when heat Plastimorph materials.1 g coloring pigment is enough for 200g prototype material.Try different combinations and ratios to get different colors.
2. Knead, twist and fold it with your hands to mix in the colors.
Always be careful when handling warm Plastimorph materials.Soften Plastimorph materials by putting it back in hot water if required.Colors will get lighter as your prototype items cools.
- Be careful when heating water or using your stove or heat gun to heat up Plastimorph. Heating Plastimorph above 150 degrees F increases the likelihood of heat related injuries.
- Small pellets of Plastimorph could be a choking hazard. Please supervise small children when using Plastimorph.
- Plastimorph can stick to different materials when it`s hot. Sometimes you want this, sometimes you don`t. It can stick to the following including but not limited to: metal, other plastic, vinyl, fabrics, acrylics (like fake fingernails or Plexiglas), and Styrofoam.
- Because of the unique moldable property of Plastimorph, you should keep your finished pieces away from sources of extreme heat. We would hate to see you lose your amazing creation in a tragic space-heater accident.
- Although its non-toxic, Plastimorph has not yet been certified "safe for internal use" or "food contact safe".
Imagine if you could be satisfied and content with your purchase. That can very much be your reality with the Plastimorph - Instantly Make ANYTHING.